Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all that are still following the blog! We have a lot to be thankful for this New Year's Eve. As of today, Jeremy is walking without the aide of a crutch, cane or any other device! It's a wonderful site to see when he walks into the house on his own power. He told his dad that the cane "slows him down"!

As we go into 2009, we are going to look forward to a wonderful year--one without the trials and tribulations of the past year. AND, we invite our friends to do the same. The year will surely have it's trials, but hopefully they will not be unsurmountable.

As I have said many times in the past, I am so Thankful for living in a small community and being part of such a wonderful extended Family of not only relative, but friends, (I feel that so many of our friends are family)! We have had more support than I would have ever dreamed of and it's all because of YOU! Thanks so much--please continue to pray for those still in need of God's help--Dana and Bobby and for Ron's continued health.

Love
Carm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Gods wonderful work everytime I look at your family. God bless you and I will continue praying for the people mentioned in your blog. I love you all. Angie

Anonymous said...

I continue to Pray for all of you and Bobby and Dana. I pray that all of you and your families , friends and loved ones continue to heal in every way !! GOD BLESS YOU All. Happy New Year !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please post some new photos of yourself in the things that you have mastered and and the progress that you've made in your Miraculous recovery. I know that people still care very much about you and to see how God has given you such a miracle really makes people relize that there truly is a God. I pray for you andyour Dad, and Dana Carr and Bobby franklin also. God Bless you all.